HOW TO MEDITATE AT HOME
❖ Light a candle or diya in front of Shri Mataji’s photograph.
❖ Sit in a relaxed posture [on floor or chair].
❖ Place both the palms in your lap and towards the photograph.
❖ Take bandhan.
Balancing the subtle system:
For Left Channel:
- Put your left hand towards the photograph and right hand on the Mother earth. Those sitting on chair can put right hand towards Mother earth
- Pray “Mother please remove all impurities of my left channel.”
- After some time the left palm feels light.
- Now bring the right palm back on the lap.
For Right Channel:
- Put your right hand towards the photograph and left hand towards the sky with palm facing shoulder.
- Pray,”Mother please clear my right channel.”
- Lightness will be felt on right palm after some time
- Now bring your left palm back on the lap.
❖ With your attention on Sahasrara, sit in meditation for some time.
❖ Vibrations should start flowing equally in both the palms.
❖ Enjoy this meditative state for sometime.
❖ Take bandhan and offer pranam.
It is important to meditate everyday, morning and evening, to attain depth of meditation and to feel the joy of the spirit within.