Importance of Footsoak
It is a simple method using primarily water but all the element for cleansing our body which is also made up of five elements. This activity must be done regularly to attain balance leading to meditative, joyous state.
1. Tub filled with water sufficient to dip ankles.
2. Mug filled with fresh water
3. Towel to wipe
PROCEDURE (More effective when done at the end of the day before going to sleep)
- Sit comfortably in a chair.
- Place feet in the tub of water
- Put both the hands before Shri Mataji’s Photograph with a lighted diya or candle.
- Put a handful of salt in it.